Common QuestionsLearn About Pet Paradise's Mobile App and Online Booking
Here are some quick troubleshooting tips for the new Pet Paradise app and online booking tool. If you don’t find the answers you’re looking for, reach out and we’ll be happy to help!
Visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play store from your device or tablet and download the Pet Paradise App. Great news, our app is free.
Yes, the app does need access to WiFi or your telecomm network as it uses current data for most functionality.
No. New customers can now sign up within the app.
Making a reservation for day camp, boarding, grooming or veterinary care is the same on both platforms. They pull from the same database.
If the app appears to be crashing or having issues, try to sign out of your account and then log back in. If the issue persists, double check with the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to make sure you have the latest version (we are working hard on making this experience robust, so we will need to make regular updates.) Still having issues? Please complete the contact form and we will contact you by email.
Do you have a current password for your account? You may need to reset to match the higher restrictions required by our app. Make sure to include at least 6 characters including 1 lower case, 1 upper case and 1 number.
Currently, edits can not be made directly in the app. Please phone the reservation center or your local resort to modify.
Now, you can request a veterinary appointment directly in the app.
Please utilize the notes field to add information about feeding, medications or your pets unique needs.
At this time, that functionality is not available. You will need to book each day as a separate reservation.
It appears you have selected a popular day at Pet Paradise! Your reservation is not yet confirmed. If we have a cancellation, we will contact you. You may also reach out to our reservation center to see if another resort in the area has openings.
You are either booking a date near a holiday or your stay exceeds 2 weeks. A deposit will need to be paid to confirm your pet's reservation.
The Zoom feature is not supported by the Mobile App. You would need to turn it off while utilizing Pet Paradise App on the iOS products.
1. Double-tap the screen with three fingers or use use accessibility shortcuts to turn on Zoom.
2. To see more of the scree, do any of the following:
- Adjust the magnification: Double-tap the screen with three fingers (without lifting your fingers after the second tap), then drag up or down. Or triple-tap with three fingers, then drag the Zoom Level slider.
- Move the Zoom lens: (Window Zoom) Drag the handle at the bottom of the Zoom lens.
- Pan to another area: (Full Zoom) Drag the screen with three fingers.
3. To adjust the settings with the Zoom menu, triple-tap with three fingers, then adjust any of the following
- Choose Region: Choose Full Screen Zoom or Window Zoom
- Resize Lens: (Window Zoom) Tap Resize Lens, then drag and of the round handles that appear
- Choose Filter: Choose inverted, Grayscale Inverted, or Low Light
- Show Controller: Show the Zoom Controller
4. To use the Zoom Controller, do any of the following:
- Show the Zoom menu: Tap the controller
- Zoom in or out: Double-tap the controller
- Pan: When zoomed in, drag the controller
While using Zoom with Magic Keyboard, the Zoom region follows the insertion point, keeping it in the center of the display. See Paid Magic Keyboard with iPhone.
To turn off Zoom, double tab the screen with three fingers or use accessibility shortcuts.
Version 2.0 is the current version of the app (we will have to update this with each update). Please verify you are running the current version to get the most out of your app experience.
New features within Version 2.0 include:
- Scheduling NewDay Veterinary Care appointments
- Face ID login
- Ability to add a new pet to your profile