Welcome to Pet Paradise
We are so happy to welcome you to Pet Paradise. Here you can learn what to expect during your pet's first stay with us. From planning for his stay to check out, we will provide you with helpful pointers to make sure both you and your pet are comfortable and excited to be staying at Pet Paradise.
Wag-Worthy Perks for New Customers
- Prior to an overnight stay, we would like to invite you to tour Pet Paradise and take advantage of our free Meet the Fam day.
- Making a reservation is quick and easy when you use our mobile app.
- Get the scoop on the play yard fun with a free Furever Connected and pick up your pup smelling fresh and clean with a free Wash-n-Go bath during your pet’s first boarding visit.*
*Offers valid for new boarding customers only.
Preparing for Pet Paradise
- Make sure your pet's vaccines are current and that our team has a copy prior to arrival. You can upload them to your profile using the mobile app.
- Keep your pet on his normal dietary routine by sending "home prepared" meals with him. Please measure each meal and bag in an individual zip lock bag.
- Does your pet take any medications? Make sure to bring those in their original packaging with printed label.
- Plan to arrive early so you have plenty of time to ask questions.
- Our suites are climate-controlled and have raised bedding for ultimate comfort.
- Continuous flow water bowls keep everyone hydrated and happy.
- Add extra play time for your active friend.
- We offer suites with outdoor patios allowing your pup the best of both worlds.
- Your pet will be surrounded by team members who love caring for our four-legged friends.
- Remember to check the webcams to catch your pup at play.
- Furever connected is the perfect way to keep in touch.
- Daily ice cream treats are a nice way to let your pup know you are thinking about them.
- Earn rewards with every stay through our Furever Loyal program.
- Check out our FAQs below to learn more about normal behaviors following a stay at Pet Paradise.
Some pups may experience diarrhea after returning home. Many owners are concerned that this means their dog has picked up a stomach bug while visiting Pet Paradise. However, this is very unlikely. In fact, a little diarrhea in the first 48 hours after returning home is actually very normal and is often due to the excitement that your dog feels about being back in a familiar environment and around people that he loves. If diarrhea persists more than 48 hours, or is accompanied by other worrying symptoms, such as not drinking, we advise making an appointment with your veterinarian.